Mountain View Landscape LLC is one of central Connecticut’s most diverse, creative, and customer-focused residential and commercial landscape and hardscape design firms. What began more than 15 years ago with an entrepreneurial spirit, an old pickup truck and a 48-inch mower has grown into a successful family oriented landscaping company.
Founder and owner Thomas Iacobucci did not set out to build just another full-service landscape company. He had five specific goals in mind, and those are what clearly separate Mountain View from all the rest. His goals are:
- To give every customer all the information, facts, and options they need to make smart, sound and captivating decisions about their landscaping and hardscape needs.
- To make every effort to accommodate the exclusive or specialized needs of each client, regardless of the size or scope of the project.
- To give new meaning to the term ‘full service’ by offering the widest selection of capabilities in the industry—from lawn and garden care, to patios and decks, to spring and fall cleanup, to retaining walls and walkways.
- To build valuable, enjoyable relationships with every customer.
- To perform every residential job as if we were working at our own homes and to treat every commercial assignment as if we were hired to work at our own company site.
Tom says the greatest lesson he learned in more than 20 years in business is that there must be complete trust in order for the homeowner-contractor relationship to be effective. “Trust, respect—even excitement for all the possibilities,” Tom says. “That’s what we bring to the table. It may be our skills and expertise, our tools and methods, even our ideas that we work with—but it is, after all, your home. At the end of the day, you’re the one who has smile when you look out over your lawn, garden or new patio. With Mountain View Landscape, you’ll be glowing.”
Enjoy our website. Don’t forget to visit our Services page, where we prove that we mean it when we say we do it all, and our Photos page, where you’ll not only see more proof, but may end up being newly inspired. Feel free to Contact us if you have any questions or would like to set up a no-obligation meeting at your home or business.
(Tom Iacobucci - Owner Mountain View Landscape LLC):
More pictures to come. Some of your workers are a little shy about having their picture taken.